Join Now! For all of the benefits of being a member of HispanicLawyersNetwork.com
If you’re a licensed Lawyer, join HispanicLawyersNetwork.com and begin offering your legal services to the fastest emerging market in the United States, and global territories. Simply submit your membership below, and your profile will be available for search on our site within 1 business day.
I have been with Hispanic Lawyers for over 10 years. We have received numerous inquiries from the Hispanic community in need of a criminal defense lawyer who speaks their language. I believe the Hispanic Lawyers platform is probably one of the most productive and cost-effective platforms I use to market my law practice.
H. Manuel Hernandez
I've had the privilege of being a member for the past 13 years, and it has been an incredibly positive experience. The network has helped me obtain valuable clients and provided a platform for substantial exposure. I highly recommend this network to any lawyer looking to enhance their legal career and make meaningful connections within the legal community.
The Hispanic Lawyer’s Network has been my go-to source for hundreds of criminal cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I have worked with them for over 10 years and the results certainly show. I am proud to be a member of their network and cherish the client connections I have made because of them.
Amato T. Sanita
Benefits of your HispanicLawyersNetwork.com Membership:
- Instant placement in up to 70 legal categories of your choice within our database
- Placement is local in 16 cities/towns of your choice within your state
- Your profile will include your law practice categories (eg. Personal Injury, Criminal Law)
- Your photo
- A direct link to your website, and email form direct to your email
- Your firm name & business address
- Your name and contact phone number in your profile
- Your Law Firm description in both English and Spanish.
If there is more than 1 lawyer in a city for a specific legal category, all lawyers will always be available for the search and the order of which lawyer appears 1st, 2nd, etc on the page is a random rotation. For example, if there are 2 Criminal lawyers in Ahaheim, California, and a user of our site searches Criminal Lawyer Anaheim, California, then all Criminal lawyers in Anaheim will always be available for that search, and the order of which lawyer appears 1st or 2nd on the page is a random rotation.
Annual Membership Rates
The annual rate to offer your legal services on HispanicLawyersNetwork.com in 2 legal categories is $400 (For example, Personal Injury, Family Law), and includes your placement in up to 16 cities of your choice within your state. The annual rate per additional legal category is $50. Here below is a simple chart.
2 legal categories: $400
3 legal categories: $450
4 legal categories: $500
5 legal categories: $550
6 legal categories: $600
If you prefer to market your services in multiple states, please submit your membership in your primary state. You can later add additional states with our web designer. The annual rate per additional state is $200.
Terms and Conditions:
- HispanicLawyersNetwork.com will place your membership on HispanicLawyersNetwork.com for a 1 year term (365 days).
- The annual rate to list your services on HispanicLawyersNetwork.com in 2 legal categories is $400, $50 per year for additional legal categories, and includes your profile in these categories within up to 16 cities of your choice within your state. Additional state rates are $200 per year.
- All membership dues will automatically renew at the above schedule upon expiration unless you notify HispanicLawyersNetwork.com in writing to cancel before expiration.
- To cancel any membership renewal before expiration, simply email to email@example.com and include a letter of cancellation. Cancellation letters of membership must include your name, and state. HispanicLawyersNetwork.com will reply to your email in writing confirming your membership will not renew.
- All membership sales are final.
- HispanicLawyersNetwork.com bills via PayPal and appears on your credit card billing statement as “HispanicLaw”
By submitting your membership, you agree to the terms and conditions